Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Fun with Potty Training



It probably is better to coordinate your undies and hat.

I never thought I would say this, but potty training Rachel has been MUCH easier and almost fun. We are in the middle of day 3 of the the 3-day method. She has been accident free all day! This morning I put her in undies and she was less than thrilled. Shortly after, she took them off. I was about to get on to her and tell her to put them back on when I realized that she was headed straight for her potty. She sat down and relieved herself completely unassisted! I was thrilled! So, I let her run around naked the rest of the morning and she hasn't had a single accident. She even pooped on the potty without having to be told to go to the potty. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I believe it is safe to say she has grasped the concept! I keep telling myself there will be accidents and she hasn't even had clothes on yet, but man is this a step in the right direction and this is only day 3! Thank you Jesus for this gift. Hoping that the diapers I bought last month are the last pack of size 4's I buy for a long time :)

No comments: