Monday, January 18, 2010

In my attempt to post more on the blog, I am going to be posting little stories. Sometimes without pictures. That way I am still preserving funny stories while they are still fresh in my mind.

With that in mind, here is a funny story...

If you read the last post, we are working on Levi's "polite words". You know, may I have, or please and thank you. Anyway, well the other day I was playing around with Levi. Tickling and kissing and just goofing off. Well I asked for a kiss and then another. He gave them to me easily. Then I decided to model the polite words, so I said, "Levi, may I have another kiss please?" and without batting an eye he said to me, "thank you for your polite words, but no."
I burst out laughing! This is what I say to him when he asks correctly, but the answer is no. He is such a quick-witted little guy!

No comments: