Sunday, February 17, 2008

We had another wonderful week with little Levi. He is making Matthew wait even longer to see him roll over. He must be working on some sort of routine to go with the roll over. I also tried to get the video to upload to this site and was unsuccessful. I keep getting an error message...I will try again when I get the time.


We had a good Valentine's Day. I took the liberty of making valentine
messages and putting them beside him and taking pictures...it was fun :)

We have had a challenging few days and they are definitely showing me how hard it is to be a mother, and I have a very low-key baby. I actually don't think I could do it without God. I depend on him so much at those times when things are chaotic. I am a logic-based person and when my son is crying for "no good reason" I just get so frustrated. That is when I look to God to help calm my nerves. He is really good at that!

Here are just some cute pictures that I want to share with everyone.

Here we all are in our Colts outfits.


Aunt Sammy took this picture the other day when we were at her house.


This is how we travel these days. We bring "Love You Bear"
with us because he is small and he doesn't make noise.


This is the latest daddy-Levi picture...isn't it cute?


No comments: