Friday, June 01, 2012

Randomness

I am a slacker! But I just cleared the camera of all it's digital gems.

 This may never get old. I try and make as many spikes on her head as possible.


 Cuteness with a side of Cheeto shmutz.

 "I am awesome, I know."


The next three happened during a sudden down pour. It began really coming down, so I looked out to call the kids in and they were no where to be found, but I heard giggling. I noticed they were hiding under the tarp and decided to snap a few pictures before ending their fun. They were soaked but having a blast!





 We had several fans going to dry our carpet so...when in Rome...


Playing with the different effects on my camera
Fishbowl effect

 Toy Camera effect


Hey! You should know it is bad manners to reveal a Lady's age!
(Little Miss is starting to get sensitive about her age already!)

No comments: