Monday, May 03, 2010

(Rachel ~ 7 months)


Well my little Rachel is almost eight months old now...in the seventh month she has learned to crawl and pull herself up on stuff. Her crawling is still not fluid, but she is quick and she can get anywhere she wants. Then the other day I went to get her from her nap and there she was standing up in her crib! The time has flown by. She is adventurous just like Levi is/was. I know they will have lots of fun together when she can run around after him.

Rachel in her "busy box"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(Levi~ 29 months)

Levi has had an interesting couple of months. He finished the (day time) potty training just a few weeks before my cousin came into town. She has a 15 month old and so Levi experienced some major regression while she was here. Then I got him back on track and he was struck with diarrhea! This has been the worst case of diarrhea I have ever seen! We actually put him back in diapers because it was so bad. The frustrating thing about it was that he was fine other than the diarrhea. After the first day he had no fever, good appetite, tons of energy...just diarrhea! He is feeling much better now and is using the potty again (big sigh of relief). Let's just say it has been one LONG week. Anyway, enough complaining. I feel blessed to have such healthy kids overall. We made it through the entire winter without any one getting the flu...and no, we don't get flu shots.

Funny Story~
So yesterday (May6) Rachel was cruising along the couch and Levi came up and wanted to hold her. He says "Mommy, I need to hold her!" again and again. So I said "fine, just get up on the couch and I will give her to you." He jumps up on the couch and sits next to me. I sit her on his lap and he immediately lays her down across his lap and starts to pull his shirt up. I said, "What are you doing?!" He says, "I need to feed her now!" He then proceeds to try to push her head up to his belly while adjusting a pillow under his elbow! I was laughing my head off and trying to explain that she is not hungry right now and if she were Mommy would take care of it.


Here are some fun pictures from the past month. Enjoy!



(Hosting Easter was a lot of fun!)




(It was one of the first nice days)

(Levi could not let Rachel out do him)
But then again, he is no girl!

One of our Chicago cousins

No comments: