Friday, October 16, 2009

Rachel is 1 month old!

I know time is already flying by! Here is her one-month picture. I also put up Levi's one-month picture to have a side-by-side comparison of the two in order to answer the question: "Does Rachel look like Levi at one month?" My answer to that would be not really. They look like siblings, but not as much as I thought they did at first...


Now here is Levi's...

Maybe it is just me, but I see lots of little differences...

So, I needed to post some more pictures of things that have happened the last couple of weeks.
Now that Levi and his friend Grant are both big brothers, they wanted to show off their big-brother-baby-holding skills.


One day Levi got a hold of my mascara and just as I looked over at him he was holding the wand up to his eye and blinking on it. Thankfully, I got it away from him before he did any damage to himself or my furniture...however he did manage to get some on his face and his eye lashes.

I had wiped the mascara off his face but decided it wasn't worth it to try to clean his lashes so I left that to come out on its own...The best part of this story is when later that evening Levi got into trouble and started to cry...in the middle of my lecture I noticed the tears had made is mascara run down his face! I had to stop my lecture and turn away because I was laughing so hard.

Another fun adventure we had this month was a trip to Stony Creek Farm. They have a pumpkin patch and you get to take a hayride to the patch and pick out a pumpkin.

At first he looks overwhelmed by all the pumpkins.


Then he tries to go for the big ones...too heavy for any of us to carry.

Then he began narrowing it down...


And finally, the perfect pumpkin!
"Mommy can I keep it?"
We plan to decorate it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Meghan Rogers said...

From that picture, I actually think they look alot alike! There are definitely some differences but you can tell they are siblings!

Meghan Rogers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.