Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Holidays are over and gone...the normality must return.

We had a great couple of weeks spending extra time together as a family and spending time with our extended family. That is truly my favorite part about the holidays. Levi didn't really care much about opening presents this year, but he did enjoy gift bags, tissue paper, and the gift itself. I will have a couple of pictures up soon of him and his new toys. He has been playing with all of them a lot. I don't think he got too spoiled...

I don't really have too much to report except that I am increasingly amazed by how much Levi is changing every day. He is communicating so much these days. It is making things a lot easier. He has been doing a few baby signs (just the ones we taught him) such as milk and more. We will probably try to add "all done" to the list soon, because when he is done now he just spits out the last bite...yeah, its messy and gross. So, with that said, I just have a few cute pictures to share, and that's it.


Levi striking a pose before we sat for our holiday card picture.



13 month picture...he is so darn cute...and I think he knows it.



My son is a bit hooked on McDonald's fries...don't worry, it is a rare treat. He still needs to gain some lbs anyway.



These are the best bubbles, you can catch them and they don't pop right away. This one got stuck right on his face!



This is just a funny face.

No comments: