Monday, April 07, 2008

He is growing very curious...it is wonderful.


You would not believe how busy we have been!

Levi is just growing like a weed these days! We have really been enjoying watching him advance. He now gets excited when we come to get him out of his crib in the morning and when we come over to his exersaucer and talk to him. He knows who we (Matthew and I) are. He also has picked up this new habit of spitting on himself or whomever is holding him. I don't mean drooling. He actually spits a blob of bubbly spit out onto his face which usually drops on my hand or he rubs it on my shirt. I am not sure what to think about this habit. Is it normal? I know all babies drool, but do they all do this? Someone may what to shed some light on this for me.

We recently went on a trip to Tennessee. Levi did very well considering that we traveled at the worst time of the day. He only fussed a few times. He also got his first taste of great weather. It was warm and sunny the day we left. We let him feel the grass for the first time with his bare feet. Things like that are pretty special. We take that experience for granted, but Levi just felt grass under his feet for the first time, and we introduced him to it...cool huh?



This was Levi's first experience in the water. He didn't fuss at all, it was a bit cold but he didn't seem to mind.


This is a four generation picture.
My Grandmother (Naomi Berry), Mom (Debbie), Myself and Levi! We took this when we were in Kentucky at the end of March.


Here we are at my cousin, Christie's wedding.
We even danced like this with Levi in the sling!


This is the first opportunity that we have had to get all the Ferris grandchildren together. Drew doesn't seem to care for all the babies to be laying all over him...


While Melissa (Matthew's sister) was in town, we decided to go to the pool again. This was Levi's second time. He and drew are sporting their matching swim diapers. Levi's is a little big on him...we hope that it fits better this summer :)


When we went to TN, we stopped in Nashville to visit my friend Rachel, evidently, the trip was already exhausting Levi.

Here we are enjoying the great outdoors in Tennessee.


Here is his first time in the grass in bare feet.
I think he likes it!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!! New pics on the blog! Love it! I'm glad you all had a great time in Tennessee...I made it into the blog with the star, Levi!!! Woo hoo!!!!:)